Monday, June 1, 2009

Elder Newman's Blog- Address and Information

I am going to leave this blog in the hands of my brother to update periodically. This will tell of my many adventures across the seas and while I spend time in Provo at the MTC. I will also post my address here and on Facebook in case you find time to write me. 

Elder Jacob Andrew Newman
Thailand Bangkok Mission
Provo MIssionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

I will be there for 12 weeks I believe and after that my address will be:

Elder Jacob Andrew Newman 
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A. Pakkret, 11120
THAILAND

Also, you may send me mail for free at the MTC and for normal postage rates while on my mission using Dear Elder

I look forward to hearing from you! Please go with my blessings and prayers. I will think of you, my cherished friends, always. 

3 comments:

  1. Note: dearelder messes up sometimes. Well, a lot. It's cheap, but not guaranteed. I got several letters that were meant for other people. Sometimes parts of other letters in the middle of mine... I passed on what I could, but there were definately things that didn't work out because of dearelder. Not like the MTC mail system is terribly reliable anyways, but that's another story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post the MTC box # as well? Dear Elder thinks it's a necessary part of the address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the MTC Box # is 319-0817 although I'm not sure if it's the whole number or just the "319" so if anyone knows, please help!

    ReplyDelete